Net-Zero Property Update 2024 - Free Online Event

Date: 4th March 2024   

Why you should come

Join us for our upcoming virtual event, where we'll delve into the vital theme of sustainability in real estate. Explore the growing impact of environmental, social, and governance considerations, alongside financial factors, in shaping investment decisions. Esteemed international experts from diverse sectors, including investors, developers, bankers, and advisors, will convene to explore sustainable real estate strategies. Gain valuable insights that go beyond mere buzzwords and contribute to shaping the future of sustainable real estate.

Attending this online event is free of charge but registration is mandatory.

Speakers

Tickets

Free of charge - registration necessary

Normal

0 EUR + VAT/person

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy