Events

Latest news

News Manufacturers in Romania drive industrial market demand in Q1 2024
May

Manufacturers in Romania drive industrial market demand in Q1 2024

by Forum Property
The industrial and logistics market in Romania recorded new lease deals for around 200,000 sqm in Q1, with most of the demand generated by manufacturers, FMCG and logistics operators, according to a Cushman & Wakefield Echinox report.
Read more >
News Czech mortgage rates stagnate, banks create buffer
May

Czech mortgage rates stagnate, banks create buffer

by Forum Property
The path to cheaper mortgages, and more affordable housing, is still not easy in the Czech Republic. According to the Swiss Life Hypoindex, the average offer rate of mortgage loans in the Czech Republic has reached 5.52% p.a.
Read more >
News Office demand in Polish regional cities remains moderate
May

Office demand in Polish regional cities remains moderate

by Forum Property
According to the latest report published by Newmark Polska, during the first three months of 2024, Poland’s regional city office markets experienced moderate occupier demand, with regearing accounting for most of total take-up. In addition, while the overall regional vacancy rate rose to nearly 18%, development activity was more muted and focused on three cities: Katowice, Poznań and Wrocław, which contain 75% of the office stock under construction.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy