CEE Property Forum 2020, co-organised by RICS and Property Forum, is aimed at everyone looking to get a better understanding of the trends driving real estate markets in these turbulent times. With inspiring international speakers and highly skilled local experts covering every market in Central & Eastern Europe, CEE Property Forum is the region's #1 event for thought-sharing and high-quality networking.
Countries covered: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia
Health and safety:
The welfare and peace of mind of our conference attendees, staff, speakers, sponsors, and partners is, of course, our top priority. Therefore Property Forum will adhere to the strictest health protocols as guided by the government of Austria. The venue of the conference - Hotel Hyatt Andaz - also follows the strict global hygiene policies implemented by Hyatt.
In addition to that we will have our own safety measures to ensure the highest level of safety for our conference attendees:
- Revised seating arrangements for more social distance
- Hand sanitizer dispenser in all meeting rooms and networking areas
- Disinfection of the conference rooms during meeting breaks
- Limited attendance: we are capping attendance at 250 people to ensure that you can still connect with the leading decision-makers of the CEE real estate industry, but at a really safe distance
- Oversized meeting room for safe distance
- Conference staff to be tested before the event
- Touch-free check-in at our registration desk