Date: 8th April 2022    Venue: Sheraton Bratislava Hotel

Speakers

Topics

• A chance to reconnect with leading market players from Slovakia and CEE
  • A prime opportunity to hear from top decision-makers first-hand
  • Expert panels with speakers from the most active investors/developers
  • Answering all your questions related to the new normal of real estate

Why you should come

Bratislava Property Forum, jointly organised by Property Forum and RICS, is an outstanding opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Slovak and CEE property industry. This conference brings together the leading experts from the real estate sector, senior economists, bankers and other industry experts to discuss major trends and changes for the property industry. We aim to create content for our audience that can help them gain valuable insight and help them make the most informed decisions possible going forward.

These companies joined Bratislava Property Forum in 2021:

108 Agency, Allen & Overy Bratislava, Arnold Investments, Atrios, BAVENIR, Bevix, Bonard, CA Immo, CBRE, CHASTIA, CORWIN, CTP, Colliers, Contera Management, Cushman & Wakefield, Delta Projektconsult Slovakia, ENGIE Services, Erste Immobilien, GARBE Industrial Real Estate, Go Asset Development, HAM independent hospitality & tourism advisors, HB Reavis, IAD Investment, ICT ISTROCONTI, ILD, IMMOFINANZ, JLL, JTRE, Kinstellar, LIVING PARK PRO, Lucron Group, MECALUX Slovensko, Metrostav Slovakia, MiddleCap Real Estate, Mountpark, Národná asociácia realitných kancelárií Slovenska, OCCAM Real Estate, Oberbank AG, PNK Group, PropTech Slovakia, RSJ Investments, SOLIS, STAT-KON, STRABAG, Slovenská sporiteľňa, Svoboda & Williams Slovakia, TMF Services Slovakia, Taylor Wessing Slovakia, VSE, WOOD & Company, Wood Real Estate Management, YIT and others

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy