Events

Latest news

News Segro signs 6,000 sqm tenant prolongation in Prague
Apr

Segro signs 6,000 sqm tenant prolongation in Prague

by Forum Property
Segro has extended the lease agreement with Ikea in its park in Hostivice. The furniture dispensing warehouse has been located in SEGRO Logistics Park Prague since 2014.
Read more >
News Passerinvest finishes first stage of brownfield development in Prague
Apr

Passerinvest finishes first stage of brownfield development in Prague

by Forum Property
Passerinvest Group has opened the Roztyly Plaza office building, approved in March, to its tenants. It is located in Prague 11, next to the metro station Roztyly.
Read more >
News BIG Poland acquires retail park near Warsaw
Apr

BIG Poland acquires retail park near Warsaw

by Forum Property
Redkom Development finalised the sale of Park Glinianka in Łubna in the southern suburbs of Warsaw. The facility was purchased by CEE-BIG B.V. The price has not been disclosed. 
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy