Prologis delivers for e-commerce in Prague
Prologis has completed a state-of-the-art 30,250 square metre build-to-suit facility at Prologis Park Prague-Jirny for HP TRONIC, a retailer of consumer electronics in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. With the delivery of this facility, the park is fully developed.
Building 6, dedicated to enhancing the customer’s operations, includes features like a built-in mezzanine, 12-metre clear height and increased floor load bearing capacity to accommodate specialized racking systems. Other adjustments include air ventilation installation, lighting and heating improvements, as well as modifications related to fire safety. Office and social premises were customized for HP TRONIC.
- 2017-07-19 23:03 | Office development is booming in Budapest
- 2017-07-19 22:19 | Mint Investments acquires Prague business centre
- 2017-07-19 22:17 | HB Reavis Group completes largest bond issue to date
- 2017-07-18 12:27 | Colliers arranges off-market sale of two industrial properties
- 2017-07-18 11:25 | Cordia buys Bucharest plots for residential development
- 2017-07-18 11:15 | Strong demand for Bucharest offices
- 2017-07-17 17:06 | CTP agrees €76 million loan with EBRD and BCR
- 2017-07-17 16:52 | Record high demand for industrial space in Budapest
- 2017-07-17 16:10 | Poland’s retail market to face changes in the future
- 2017-07-14 09:22 | EPP acquires shopping mall in Inowrocław for €55 million