P3 to construct two new warehouses in Prague
P3 is to start the construction of two new warehouses with a total floor area of 25,500 sqm at the P3 Prague Horní Počernice logistics park to respond to growing demand for space at the park. Once the expansion is completed, the park will have a total lettable area of nearly 380,000 sqm. Scheduled to start in the second half of 2017, construction will be completed at the beginning of 2018.
The remainder of the space, approximately 18,500 sqm, is available for lease to prospective tenants.
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016
- 2017-08-14 12:49 | Retail drives CEE real estate investment markets
- 2017-08-14 12:35 | AFI Europe starts new project in Brasov
- 2017-08-09 16:46 | Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project