Register now for the most important real estate event of the CEE region. The second CEE Property Forum in partnership with RICS in Vienna, at the Hotel Park Royal Palace on 25th of September.
Top level real estate decision makers, CEE real estate professionals at one event in Vienna. Real estate executives from Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia.
Presentations, panel discussions, networking opportunities. The conference is organized by Portfolio Conferences in association with RICS CEE and RICS Austria. 50 speakers, 200-300 visitors.
The conference will focus on the hottest issues of the CEE real estate markets.
SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
- Jörn Stobbe FRICS, Managing Director, RREEF Management GmbH (Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management)
- Michael Smithing FRICS, Board Member Europe, RICS (Director of Green Building Advisory at Colliers International)
- Robert Mayhew FRICS, Vice-President, RICS (Senior Executive Director and Partner of Cushman & Wakefield Russia)
- Radu Boitan FRICS, Partner, Senior Investment Director, Revetas Capital
- Ben Maudling FRICS, Managing Director, Palmer Capital Investments
- Tamas Polster MRICS, Head of Consulting Europe, Middle East & Africa - DTZ
- Jana Vlkova MRICS, Director, Office Agency, Czech Republic, Colliers International
- Árpád Török MRICS, CEO, TriGranit Development
- László Csiki MRICS, CEO, Adama
- Jaroslav Kaizr MRICS, Business Director, CTP
- Michael Edwards MRICS, Head of Capital Markets Hungary, Cushman & Wakefield
- Alan Vincent MRICS, Managing Director, ConvergenCE
- Peter Számely MRICS, Head of CEE Real Estate Financing, Hypo NOE
- Cristina Dumitrache MRICS, Associate, Cushman & Wakefield Slovakia
- Peter Höflechner MRICS, Chairman, RICS Austria
- Michaela Lashova MRICS, Alliance partner of Cushman & Wakefield for Bulgaria and Macedonia, FORTON
- Ioannis Ganos MRICS, Investment Manager, Bluehouse Capital
- Markus Kuttner, Head of Asset Management CEE, CA Immo
- Paweł Żelich, Associated Partner Practice Group Real Estate Investment, Noerr
- Dr. Sebastian-Dominik Jais, Principal, Apollo Global Management LLC
- Miklós Fekete, Partner, PwC Hungary
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Goepfert, Partner, Head of the Real Estate Investments Group, Noerr
- Dr. Zoltán Nádasdy, Partner, Head of CEE Real Estate Investments Group, Noerr
- Răzvan Gheorghiu-Testa, Board Member, RICS Romania
- David Brodersen, Senior Vice President, Heitman
- Martin Polak, Senior Vice President, Country Manager Czech Republic & Slovakia, ProLogis
- Miroslav Mitic, CEO, DAV Holding - Raiffeisen Real Estate Hungary
- Dietmar Reindl, COO, Immofinanz Group
- Tibor Tatár, CEO, Futureal
- Christoph Augustin, Managing Director, ECE Projektmanagement Austria
- Eric Assimakopoulos, Managing Director, Revetas Capital
- Lila Pateraki, Director, Zeus Capital Management
- Ewelina Kałużna, Director, Office Agency - Landlord Representation Colliers International
- Adrian Karczewicz, Transaction Director - Skanska Commercial Development Europe
- Eva Böhler, Director International Real Estate Finance, UniCredit Bank
- Karel Stransky, Director EMEA Corporate Solutions, Colliers
- Tomas Micek, Country Head / Head of Development Czech Republic, Point Park Proiperties
- Bogdan Macarie, Development Director, TriGranit Development Corporation
- Mike Murrell, Regional Director, Asset and Property Management (Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania), AIG/Lincoln
- Dr. Marcus Cieleback, Head of Research, Patrizia AG
- Viktor Nagy, Head of Asset Management Office, Logistics Hungary, Immofinanz Group
- Marius Gomola, Managing Director Hungary and Russia, Horwath HTL
- Sameer Hamdan, Owner & CEO, Mellow Mood Group
- Susanne Friedrich, Senior Director Business Development, The Rezidor Hotel Group
- Georg Folian, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Warimpex
- Gábor Pető, Chief Expert, UniCredit Bank
Date: 25 September 2014
Place: Hotel Park Royal Palace
Hotel Information, MAP & Location
COST: EUR 385 / person + VAT
- 20% discount is available for 2 registrations,
- 25% on 3 or more,
- 30% for RICS members
Discounts can not be combined.
Portfolio Conferences are organized by NET Media Inc, member of Central European Media and Publishing Group. Portfolio Conferences cover 7 different industries and attract more than 8000 participants annually.
Portfolio Conferences a leading event hub of the CEE real estate industry. We organize real estate focused conferences, business breakfasts and workshops in Belgrade, Budapest and Vienna.
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the official event partner for CEE Property Forum in Vienna, SEE Property Forum in Belgrade, Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum in Budapest and RICS-Portfolio Valuation Conference.
Portfolio Conferences are characterised by high-level networking opportunity and unique professional content.
RICS is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction.
We are an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity - providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.