Property Technology Forum Europe 2018 - Warsaw, Poland

Date: 8th November 2018 Venue: Warsaw

Save the date!
  • Is the European property sector ready for a digital transformation?
  • IoT is transforming real estate – Top trends to watch out for
  • Artificial intelligence in the real estate sector
  • Are developers ready to build the digital workplace of the future?
  • The future of transportation and its effects on tomorrow’s real estate
  • Smart cities and smart solutions in the CEE region
  • Market insights: digitalization on the office/retail/industrial/residential market
  • Digitalisation in construction – A way to improve productivity
  • PropTech – A threat or an opportunity for your career?
  • Can apps replace real estate professionals?
  • Deal-making in an increasingly digitalized world
  • Data privacy issues and possible solutions

WHY YOU SHOULD COME

A unique event where real estate meets technology and innovation. How technology and innovation can help real estate professionals? What are the most important areas where technology and real estate meet? Future trends: which technologies, which type of innovations are most likely to shape the real estate industry and how? Our mission is to create a common ground for true collaboration between proptech startups, property professionals and occupiers.

Our key words are: indoor navigation, augmented reality, virtual reality, smart real estate search, full automatic localisation, sensor-based analytics and engagement platform, 3D solutions, innovations in workplace solutions, changing occupier needs, e-commerce, robots, industry 4.0.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

• real estate professionals in Poland
  • banking professionals
  • developers based in CEE
  • investors interested in the region
  • bankers, advisors, law firms, agencies, property managers

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague.
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

Clicking on SUBSCRIBE I accept the terms and conditions regarding application and cancellation. I give my consent to the management of my personal data provided, and I accept the Privacy Policy

Property Forum © 2017     Terms & conditions | Privacy policy