Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project
Skanska has launched the construction works of the Nowy Rynek office project in Poznan, Poland, A new city quarter, together with a market located in a complex of multi-functional buildings, will be developed on an area of 3.8 ha on the crossroads of Matyi and Wierzbięcice Streets. Furthermore, it will constitute one of the biggest urban enterprises in the history of Poznan as well as being Skanska's most complex developer project to date in Poland. During the first phase of construction works, the company will develop an office building offering 25,000 sqm of modern space. The first phase is expected to be delivered in Q2 2019.
Nowy Rynek will be developed in compliance with the highest standards of sustainable building. The first phase of the project will apply for an “Object without Barriers” certificate. This means that it will be adjusted to the needs of people with disabilities, parents with children, seniors and people who cannot speak Polish.
- 2017-08-18 15:10 | BNP Paribas Real Estate manages Warsaw’s Wronia 31
- 2017-08-17 16:36 | Poland in Europe's top 3 for industrial space demand
- 2017-08-17 12:36 | Prague office market vacancy rate decreases
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016