Iulius Group teams up with South African investor
29th June 2017 | Ákos Budai
Iulius Group and South African investor Atterbury Europe have set up an equal partnership to develop the Openville Timişoara mixed-use project.
Moreover, Iulian Dascălu, CEO of Iulius Group, has agreed to sell 50 percent of the company to Atterbury Europe. Iulius Group and Atterbury Europe will co-own the Romanian developer's shopping centres in Iasi, Cluj and Suceava.
Atterbury Europe is owned by Atterbury Property Holdings in South Africa and by Steinhoff International Holdings. It has already invested a total of €350 million in Serbia and in Cyprus.
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016
- 2017-08-14 12:49 | Retail drives CEE real estate investment markets
- 2017-08-14 12:35 | AFI Europe starts new project in Brasov
- 2017-08-09 16:46 | Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project