Europa Capital buys Radisson Blu hotel in Warsaw
Europa Capital and WX Management Services have completed the acquisition of the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel in central Warsaw.
Robert Martin, Co-Founding Principal and Head of Central Europe at Europa commented: “The Warsaw hotel market is currently experiencing a period of demand supply imbalance. This is a fantastically well-located asset in Central Warsaw with a very strong performance track record. We have experience in this sector with our successful refurbishment of the Sobieski Hotel and are teaming up with the same partner in WX Management Services to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment and to drive performance. We will be working in close co-operation with Radisson, who will continue to operate the hotel”.
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016
- 2017-08-14 12:49 | Retail drives CEE real estate investment markets
- 2017-08-14 12:35 | AFI Europe starts new project in Brasov
- 2017-08-09 16:46 | Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project