Events

Latest news

News Net office take-up grows significantly in Budapest
Apr

Net office take-up grows significantly in Budapest

by Forum Property
The office vacancy rate increased to 13.8% in the first quarter of 2024, representing a 0.4 pps growth quarter-on-quarter and 1.5 pps increase year-on-year. However, the net take-up showed a healthy 25% growth, the Budapest Research Forum (BRF) reports.
Read more >
News EBRD supports development of new housing in Poland
Apr

EBRD supports development of new housing in Poland

by Forum Property
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is supporting the development of residential housing in Poland by extending a loan of PLN 58.9 million (€13.7 million) to the Polish subsidiary of Nrep Nordic Strategies Fund IV. The EBRD’s loan, provided in Polish zloty, will finance Nrep’s first flexible living property in Poland under its brand Noli Studios. The signing follows an earlier commitment to Nrep of PLN 63.2 million, which supported the development of two residential-for-rent assets in Nrep’s portfolio in Poland, bringing 220 residential units to the Polish housing market.
Read more >
News More retail emerge at offices in Warsaw
Apr

More retail emerge at offices in Warsaw

by Forum Property
Already 64% of Warsaw’s office buildings offer at least one retail or service unit, reveals Cushman & Wakefield. With new retail supply remaining low across Warsaw, retailers and service providers are increasingly looking for alternative locations. In addition, recent years have seen a significant shift in user preferences regarding the use of office space and types of services available in office buildings.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy