Events

Latest news

News Industrial vacancy up again in Budapest in Q1 2024
Apr

Industrial vacancy up again in Budapest in Q1 2024

by Forum Property
The vacancy rate at the end of Q1 2024 reached 8.9% in Greater Budapest, representing a 0.3 percentage points increase quarter-on-quarter, while an increase of 3 percentage points was registered year-on-year, the Budapest Research Forum reports.
Read more >
News Prime Kapital opens shopping mall in Pitești
Apr

Prime Kapital opens shopping mall in Pitești

by Forum Property
Real estate developer Prime Kapital has opened Argeș Mall, a new shopping centre spanning 77,000 sqm in Pitești.
Read more >
News CTP to complete Brno brownfield office project this year
Apr

CTP to complete Brno brownfield office project this year

by Forum Property
The Vlněna brownfield project in Brno, which was purchased in 2007 by CTP, is now entering its final phase. This year, the developer is planning to complete the first office building in this project.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy