400 EUR + VAT/person

DISCOUNTS

for 3 or more registrations*

10% discount

for 4 or more registrations*

20% discount

Important Price Information

Earlybird Price: 400 EUR + VAT / person

*Above prices contain intermediate services (food & beverage in amount of 120 EUR), to which we are not able to apply discounts. Discounts cannot be combined!

Fee includes: conference documentation, full lunch, coffee breaks and cocktail gala reception. 

We do not send any kind of ticket or voucher. Each participant is added to the conference registration list upon online check-in, which also includes the lecturers and the sponsors' guests. The participants will only need a business card and a signature at the conference location, entering the event at the registration desk. Following a quick registration our guests may enter the area of the event.

SPONSORS

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague.
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017     Terms & conditions | Privacy policy