Panattoni Europe completes BTS project in Łódź
18th April 2017 | Ákos Budai
Panattoni Europe has completed the construction of a modern logistics centre for Decathlon. The 32,000-square-metre investment is based in Łódź and is the company’s second central warehouse in Poland.
The facility delivered by the developer features 32,000 sqm, with as much as 30,000 sqm taken up by the warehouse, which is divided into 3 zones. Staff and office facilities take up 1,000 sqm and the same amount of space will be earmarked for a workshop – to support the service function of Decathlon stores. Additionally, the investment features a 27 m x 12 m sports ground. This is Decathlon’s second warehouse in Poland, and later this month it will serve Poland, Scandinavia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, with Slovakia and the Czech Republic to be added in the future – both stationary stores and the online store.
Decathlon’s central warehouse is located in the vicinity of the existing Panattoni Park Łódź East in the eastern part of Łódź, the Widzew-Olechów district at Aleja Ofiar Terroryzmu 11 Września 14, not far from the city centre. Moreover, the Andrespol Junction of the A1 motorway (Gdańsk-Cieszyn) is in the vicinity and the A2 motorway, connecting Warsaw, Poznań and Berlin, also runs a short distance from the warehouse.
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016
- 2017-08-14 12:49 | Retail drives CEE real estate investment markets
- 2017-08-14 12:35 | AFI Europe starts new project in Brasov
- 2017-08-09 16:46 | Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project