Knight Frank to manage Maraton in Poznan
Knight Frank will manage the Maraton office building in Poznan. Union Investment, the property owner, entrusted the company with the management of a building with a total GLA of more than 26,000 sqm.
The building, developed by Skanska, was sold to Union Investment this spring for €62 million.
Maraton is a Class A office building located in the centre of Poznan, in Krolowej Jadwigi St. Built in 2006, the property is LEED-certified on a ‘Gold’ level. The building with a total GLA of over 26,000 sqm is fully let. It offers 301 parking lots, 12 of which dedicated for electric cars. The office building has six floors above ground two underground levels.
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016
- 2017-08-14 12:49 | Retail drives CEE real estate investment markets
- 2017-08-14 12:35 | AFI Europe starts new project in Brasov
- 2017-08-09 16:46 | Skanska to launch Poznan urban renewal project