Futureal Group starts construction of Corvin 5
Futureal Group has started the construction of the Corvin 5 office building in Budapest. The first phase of the building is expected to be handed over by the end of 2018. The complex valued at €90 million is also among the firsts to receive Well Building certification in Hungary since it has already been registered in the international process of the standard system.
The Class A office building was designed according to the latest international standards, it received BREEAM Very Good certification at the planning phase. Additionally, Corvin 5 can be among the firsts to obtain the Well Building Standard certification in Hungary, which is based on aspects that have a positive impact on the health and well-being of employees.
- 2017-07-19 23:03 | Office development is booming in Budapest
- 2017-07-19 22:19 | Mint Investments acquires Prague business centre
- 2017-07-19 22:17 | HB Reavis Group completes largest bond issue to date
- 2017-07-18 12:27 | Colliers arranges off-market sale of two industrial properties
- 2017-07-18 11:25 | Cordia buys Bucharest plots for residential development
- 2017-07-18 11:15 | Strong demand for Bucharest offices
- 2017-07-17 17:06 | CTP agrees €76 million loan with EBRD and BCR
- 2017-07-17 16:52 | Record high demand for industrial space in Budapest
- 2017-07-17 16:10 | Poland’s retail market to face changes in the future
- 2017-07-14 09:22 | EPP acquires shopping mall in Inowrocław for €55 million