Cresa to enter Poland by opening Warsaw office
14th July 2017 | Ákos Budai
Cresa, a tenant-only real estate advisor, will open an office in Warsaw this autumn. Piotr Kaszyński, who has 20 years’ experience in the real estate sector, will lead the Polish office.
Kaszyński was most recently at Cushman & Wakefield, where he was an Equity Partner, Head of the Retail Department and Head of Capital Markets in Poland.
“There is a void of tenant representation firms worldwide and companies are increasingly looking for a real estate partner that puts their interests first, and is not bound to landlords,” said Kaszyński.
Over the last three years, US-based Cresa has expanded its global service delivery platform to the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Hong Kong, India and Australia. Cresa Poland joins the firm’s other international locations in over 73 markets, in addition to 50 offices in North America.
- 2017-07-19 23:03 | Office development is booming in Budapest
- 2017-07-19 22:19 | Mint Investments acquires Prague business centre
- 2017-07-19 22:17 | HB Reavis Group completes largest bond issue to date
- 2017-07-18 12:27 | Colliers arranges off-market sale of two industrial properties
- 2017-07-18 11:25 | Cordia buys Bucharest plots for residential development
- 2017-07-18 11:15 | Strong demand for Bucharest offices
- 2017-07-17 17:06 | CTP agrees €76 million loan with EBRD and BCR
- 2017-07-17 16:52 | Record high demand for industrial space in Budapest
- 2017-07-17 16:10 | Poland’s retail market to face changes in the future
- 2017-07-14 09:22 | EPP acquires shopping mall in Inowrocław for €55 million