Articles in Career topic
Cresa, a tenant-only real estate advisor, will open an office in Warsaw this autumn. Piotr Kaszyński, who has 20 years’ experience in the real estate sector, will lead the Polish office.
Colliers International Hungary announced that Michael Smithing has returned to the Office Agency Team as Director of Landlord Representation, effective immediately.
TriGranit announced organisational changes in several fields of its operation. It has among other a new Chief Construction & Development Officer, a new Chief Financial Officer, a new Development Director and a new Head of Acquisitions.
Cushman & Wakefield has renewed and rebranded its exclusive arrangement with Forton as its affiliate in Bulgaria and Macedonia. The formal affiliate appointment follows the 2015 global merger of Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ. Forton has been Cushman & Wakefield’s partner since 2006. From today, Forton will rebrand as Cushman & Wakefield Forton.
Colliers International announced that Luke Dawson has returned to Colliers International, effective immediately, in the role of Managing Director & Head of Capital Markets for Central & Eastern Europe (CEE).
JLL Bratislava has announced two mid-year promotions. Ján Bošácky has been appointed Head of Research with overall responsibility for market research and advisory services, whereas Samuel Šporka, Head of Industrial Agency and Tenant Representation, has been promoted to Associate Director.
JLL will launch its new office in Łódź, which will be the company’s fifth unit in Poland. Marta Pyziak has been appointed head of the company’s newly-established unit.
Colliers International has launched a new business line in Romania, Retail Services, and aims to become a „one-stop shop” for retail developers. The Retail Services Division is coordinated by Simina (Istrate) Niculiţă, who has more than 12 years of experience in the real estate market, being in charge of both renting and selling shopping centers.
BNP Paribas Real Estate generated revenues of €704 million in 2016 and announced a net profit of €155 million before tax. Nearly half (43%) of revenues came outside of France.
JLL has appointed Silviana Petre Badea as Managing Director of its Romanian business, based in Bucharest, with effect from 1 March 2017.
- 2017-08-18 15:10 | BNP Paribas Real Estate manages Warsaw’s Wronia 31
- 2017-08-17 16:36 | Poland in Europe's top 3 for industrial space demand
- 2017-08-17 12:36 | Prague office market vacancy rate decreases
- 2017-08-16 22:27 | Bulgarian shopping centre rents increase
- 2017-08-16 16:29 | Cautious start of the year in Slovakia
- 2017-08-16 16:25 | Warsaw office market enters next stage of maturity
- 2017-08-16 12:38 | Star Capital buys two Czech shopping centres
- 2017-08-16 10:48 | Immofinanz appoints Savills as PM in the Czech Republic
- 2017-08-16 10:42 | New records set on Poland's office market
- 2017-08-14 12:59 | CEE hotel investment market set to outperform 2016