Prague Property Summit 2017

Date: 25th April 2017    Venue: Hotel Jalta, Prague

Speakers

Topics

• 2017: an exciting year for the European property markets – A global institutional investor’s view of what to expect and what strategies to follow
  • Senior international investors’ roundtable
  • Logistics panel discussion – Markets are performing very well across Central Europe currently but how long will it last? Risks and opportunities for the future: E-commerce, changes in the automotive industry, etc.
  • Debate: Fee issues and conflict of interest on the leasing markets
  • Student housing, senior housing – Opportunities in CEE

Why you should come

Jointly organised with RICS, Prague Property Summit aims to become the leading content-driven property event of the Czech Republic. For us the quality of content is essential and we are commited to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. Featuring industry led keynote presentations Prague Property Summit is an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Czech and CEE property industry.

Featuring  keynote presentations by industry leaders, the Prague Property Summit is an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Czech and CEE property industry.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy