Prague Property Forum 2022

Date: 10th May 2022    Venue: Cubex Centre Prague

Speakers

Topics

• A chance to reconnect with leading market players from the Czech Republic and CEE
  • A prime opportunity to hear from top decision-makers first-hand
  • Expert panels with speakers from the most active investors/developers
  • Answering all your questions related to the new normal of real estate

Why you should come

Jointly organized by Property Forum and RICS, Prague Property Forum is a leading property event in the Czech Republic. Prague Property Forum brings together leading experts from the real estate sector, senior economists, bankers and other industry experts to provide an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Czech and CEE property industry.

These companies joined Prague Property Forum in 2021:

2MKZ, ADVINEST, AMIGAL, Amundi, Archcom, Archicraft, ARETE, ASB Group, Astra Financial Services, Atkins & Langford Development, Avison Young, B+N Czech Republic, Bluehouse Capital, Bnt attorneys-at-law, BONARD, Bpv BRAUN PARTNERS, CA Immo, Canaba, CE Industries, Česká spořitelna, Českomoravská Nemovitostní, Colliers, Contera, Crestyl Real Estate, Crowdberry, CTP, Cushman & Wakefield, Danubius Hotels, Deloitte Czech Republic, Demaco, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG, GARBE Institutional Capital CEE, GLP, Heimstaden, Henceforth, Home Real Estate, Immofinanz, Invesco Real Estate, IWG plc, JIZERA INVEST, JK Exclusive Real Estate Advisory, JLL, KART, Kinstellar, KKCG Real Estate, Knight Frank, Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech Republic, Lexxus, Maxify, MBARE, Metrostav Development, Mint Investments, Moderan Solutions OÜ, New Work, Palace Office, Panattoni, Patrizia AG, Penta Real Estate, PlanRadar, Prague Development Company, PriceHubble, Prologis, Prusak Group, RC Development, REALM Group, REICO, RENOMIA, Retrend, Rilancio, RSBC, RSJ Investments, Savills, Schönherr Rechtsanwälte GmbH, oSCIRE, Servio, Skanska, Skanska Property Czech Republic, Slovenská sporiteľňa, Spearvest SA, Svoboda & Williams, Taylor Wessing, Tétris Design & Build, ThePrime.cz, TPA, Ungelt Group, Velska Asset Management, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, Wolf Theiss, Wood & Company, ZEITGEIST Asset Management, ZKPL, ZR Properties and others

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy